Thursday, July 13, 2006

One year today

Although Eric usually is the one to post on our blog,
I felt the need to make some comments. Today is our
one year anniversary of bringing Cooper home from the
orphanage, Mother’s Choice. Today we returned to
Mother’s Choice with Cooper. I felt overwhelmed by
how much our family has changed this past year. We
left Mother’s Choice one year ago with hopes of
becoming the family we always wanted to be. Today we
returned as that family. I’m so grateful for Eric and
Cooper. Eric and I have never been happier than this
past year, and feel like the luckiest people in the
world.

I’m appreciative of Cooper’s birth mother, for giving
our son life and for her choice to give him up for
adoption. Her loving act made it possible for us to
become parents. Finally, I’m thankful for Mother’s
Choice and the work they do. Each volunteer took
loving care of our son until we could.

We are truly blessed. Thank you for all your prayers.
Heavenly Father has truly answered them, as evidenced
by our Super Cooper.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I am so happy for you and Eric and Cooper. Having a family is such a beautiful life!