Monday, June 12, 2006

First posting

Hello to all Cooper fans. This is the inaugural post on Cooper's exclusive news site. This will serve to be a check-in point for all those who would like to keep up on what's happening in Cooper's world on a day-to-day, or week-to-week basis. I admit that I (Eric) have been sparse in keeping everyone afloat with Cooper happenings, and that many of you are starved for news. Well, this here website will give me a chance to redeem myself and keep everyone who's interested up to date on what's going on with our unique little boy. As this is the first of many posts to come let me kick it off with a nice little photo of our Cooper shortly after we met him for the first time. This happens to be Grandpa Campbell's favorite as well.



And also, if you can figure out how, please by all means leave your own comments on the site. I would love to hear them. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I think the blog is a great way to keep everyone up-to-date on Cooper's life, his growth and his development. Very clever idea! Also, it only took me about 2 minutes to figure how to comment on the Blog. So, since I am the first to admit that I'm technologically challenged, there should not be many who cannot figure it out as well.

Thanks for the Cooper-contact! I'll be anxiously watching for more.

Dad/Dan/Grandpa Campbell